As a resourceful client-oriented problem solver, I have been able to balance content, cost, and aesthetics over a diverse range of projects and responsibilities.
Strengths as a graphic designer include:
- Extensive experience with technology companies, as well as staff experience in consultant design firms.
- Successful working relationships with managers, requestors, principles, technical writers, copywriters, editors, software engineers, instructional technologists, human interface designers, trainers, contractors, design staff, photographers, illustrators, printers, vendors, and fabricators.
- Project participation ranging from concept through design, presentation, art direction, specification, production, construction, and installation.
- User interface graphics and design for web-based deliverables and software. Design and implementation of web sites for both public and internal use. Trade, end-user, and developer documentation produced for print, online, and web. Technical and editorial illustration. Corporate identity design and implementation, annual reports, magazines, newsletters, catalogs, and other collateral. Packaging, architectural signage, trade shows, and print/online advertising.
- Design and production experience using a variety of software and hardware combinations, in addition to conventional art direction, design, illustration, photography, and production.